At CivicMapper, we understand that the world is changing in ways we have never experienced before. We also believe that geospatial technology is an invaluable resource for improving understanding of our past, present, and future.
CivicMapper was formed in 2015 by founders with extensive backgrounds in the fields of urban planning, geospatial technology, and Earth science. Early in our careers, we witnessed the power that location-enabled data and technologies have for informing responsible decision making. We wanted to bring these resources to new markets and use them to solve increasingly complex problems in our natural and built environments.
As founders, we have the amazing opportunity and privilege to create a company that supports our ethos and provides great service to our customers. To that end, we are guided by five “I” values and aspire to meet them in our life and work:
1) Integrity. We value honesty, communication, kindness, and respecting boundaries in our interactions.
2) Innovation. We curiously seek out new ideas, tools, and technologies that will create the most useful, stable, and lasting solutions for our customers.
3) Inspiration. We pursue interests outside of work to gain experiences that will inform and enrich our personal and professional lives.
4) Inclusion. We believe that diversity is strength and we are mindful of the comfort and rights of others.
5) Involvement. We participate in community building, connecting our networks, growing professional relationships, and extending this networking to our customers.
We feel it's important for anyone who works with us to understand that when we build a solution, we are doing so with these values in mind. We believe that by honoring our values, CivicMapper will innately provide the best possible service to our customers.
Do you think it's important for a company to communicate their values? We'd love to hear your thoughts on this!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Civic Mapper helps clients across a variety of sectors effectively use geospatial data and technology. Our professional and academic experience helps bridge the gap between technology and real-world solutions. Get in touch to learn about what we can do for you.
OUR Mailing ADDRESS
P.O. Box 8294
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15218
PHONE & EMAIL